Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Um still feeling random

Well I still have the FUNK…don’t know what is wrong with me just nothing is making me excited about life. Jeff and I finished watching the John Adams HBO series last night. It is really good but I think these men would be pretty mad about what we have done with the nation they sacrificed so much for. I recommend this movie if you are interested in American history. You will end up hating Benjamin Franklin.

In my spirit of randomness…

Things I hate about winter…..HALO 3 (all night long)…the complaining, the cheating, the staying up until 3:00am, the “just one more game,” I can’t take it right now. So this is what my living room looks like on most winter nights and I get to “go around,” because I am supposed to care if Master Chief dies.
Lucky for Jeff he also made me this super cute “floating” shelf. Since he made it with his own hands I think it is safe from the garbage even if it does fall down. I don’t know how I feel about the color…I think it might be a little pastel 80’s but it matches.

5 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

Our xbox is broken thus allowing our nights to be Halo3 free...

but I do feel your pain...

and. I love the shelf. The color is GREAT! Go jeff... I want one!

Post-it Notes said...

Halo... glad we dont have an xbox!!

Love the shelf! I think the color is cool.

and, get out of your funk young lady!!

Brookie Biggers said...

I so can feel your FUNK!I am in way bad. I usually get it in the winter... I HATE WINTER... It is just a depressing time of year... And I totally hear you with the XBOX thing.. If mine disapeared one day I would be fine with that.. Anyway I hope you start feeling HAPPY and healthy soon! PS the shelf is cute!

Lucie said...

I'm with you on the blah's. I must say, however that I have high hopes of turning it around in 2009!

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

Jeff and Scott need to get together. Maybe that would give us some "girl" time. Scott is always begging for Halo friends. My brothers don't seem to be interested...