Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Power of Positive Thinking.

This book is by far my favorite of the year. Can you tell by all the tags? It has been a long hard year for Jeff and I and the this book has helped get my mind in the right place. I thought I would share some of the stuff I found enlightening. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share them here. Yes I know how to properly site this stuff and nope I am not going to bother.

Pg. 33 - “You only loose energy when life becomes dull in your mind.”
Pg. 40 - “Every problem can be solved and solved right if you pray.”
Pg. 41 - “Prayer Power is a manifestation of energy.”
Pg. 45- “…put the matter in God’s hands – and follow God’s guidance. Work hard and intelligently, thus doing your part to achieve success in the matter.”
Pg. 56- “Who decides whether you shall be happy or unhappy? The answer – you do!’
Pg. 84 - “ …belief instead of disbelief. Lean to expect, not to doubt.”
Pg. 93 - “ I believe that if you want to get somewhere, you must decide definitely where you want to be or what you want to accomplish.”
Pg. 97 - “Be specific. Ask God for any right thing, but as a little child, don’t doubt.”

This book is A LOT more spiritual than the quotes above. I have defiantly had a “floating” year. Not many defined goals or accomplishments just wanting to “get by,” and not really accomplishing that either. I am going to work hard to decide what I want and work hard in 2009 to be more motivated to live and be happy.

1 comment:

Post-it Notes said...

Love all those quotes. I think I will have to read this book. It sounds like a good one