Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Tag

OK – I am doing Emily’s tag because my blog is sad right now and I am BORED at work. FYI – Life Insurance Companies are not lending money. AHHH! I have called everyone and they are "out of the market right now!"Christmas Tag:

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper and it all has to be the same.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial – wish it was real but it is a money saver.
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually on Christmas of the day after. I like to get stuff back to normal.
5. Do you like eggnog? YUCK! No.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Banana Chair – Loved it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Marin or my Mom.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jeff – Hello Video Games.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? About 800! My mom makes a new one every year. We have so many we have to change them up every year.
10. Mail or email Christmas Cards? Mail! They are so fun to get.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have two…The first year Jeff and I were married he gave me the cash that we got from selling our school books back. I think I cried. The second is the year my grandma gave me a cheerleading sweater because she thought it would be fun to play dress ups in (I was 16).
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Jeffs is A Muppet Christmas. I HATE Christmas movies so I don’t have one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to get it done in the first couple weeks of dec. I like to enjoy Christmas without the stress.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I’m sure I have but I don’t remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate.
16. Lights on the tree? White and Colored. This was one of our first compromises as a married couple and I laugh every year when we put the tree up. Jeff wanted twinkle colored lights and I wanted all white…we ended up with colored and white with no twinkle.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home -
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? I can!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star-
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning or afternoon whenever we get around to it. We sleep in –no kids.
22. What's the most annoying thing about this time of the year? Money, people at the stores, and driving around.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My fav is Bun Hilda. She is a fat Lucia that all the girls wanted so my mom made us all our own. Our tree is a mix of St. Lucia and crap I had when I was 4. It is pretty sad.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We do a traditional Swedish Christmas dinner with meatballs and nasty rice stuff.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I am counting the chickens as my present.
26. Who is most likely to re post this on their blog? Just do it if you want.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: