Well I can’t say I am sad to see 2008 behind me. It was a very difficult year to say the least. I did however learn a lot and I think I might be a little tougher then I thought I was. So for 2009 these are the things I want to accomplish.
1. Take the GMAT (this goal is specific to January)
2. Go back to school for an MS in Finance and a CFA designation
3. Organize the pantry….I have lived in my house for 4 year and the stuff is still just thrown in there from moving.
4. Be more self-reliant…grow and cook more of my own food.
5. Have more fun!
Do you like my mini list? I am keeping it real this year. No getting in shape or eating healthy for me thank you very much.
7 years ago
3 comments:
You are skinny enough... I think you need to eat MORE! Love your list but yuck, going back to school- double yuck!
Organize your pantry? Really? I believe I just saw your pantry and it looks pretty organized. I think you might have a little OCD. Just kidding. I do like your grow your own food and being more self reliant goal. Maybe I should do that. Oh wait. We would have to have a yard/garden area.
YA, I saw your pantry at our poker night... and really COME ON!! There was not much to organize at all~ good goals though!!!
Post a Comment