7 years ago
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas is OVER!
Well Christmas is over!!! YEAH! I have the tree down and the house back to normal. I love taking Christmas down. I think I have the FUNK and the 800 feet of snow in my yard is not helping my mood out at all! I have lost all my motivation to do anything. I had 5 days off of work and I don’t think I did anything and I don’t want to do anything. Jeff on the other hand is super skilled. I made these chickens for the kitchen and they have been sitting around for 6 months because I couldn’t find a frame for them. My super cute husband made me these frames with the left over chicken coop wood. What an awesome guy. Now he is building me a shelf for the bathroom (I bought one and it fell down and he threw it away because it was too crappy). I guess he is all about quality. Anyway…totally random post but I am losing my mind right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute Chickens!!! don't go losing your mind now.. we would miss you too much!!!
Diane!
Those chickens are super cute! When I get a house will you make me some, please? (Katelynn says she likes them too.)
Here's what you can do, get yourself some bulbs to grow indoors, like amaryllis or paper lilies- they are so pretty, they come packages and potted and ready to grow!
Post a Comment