Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coincidence?

Monday December 8, 2008 -
Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich comes out and tells the state to stop doing business with Bank of America until they lend the $25 Billion dollars of tax payer money they received.


Tuesday December 9, 2008
Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich was arrested Tuesday on federal charges that he brazenly conspired to sell or trade the Senate seat left vacant by President-elect Barack Obama to the highest bidder.

Maybe these two things have nothing to do with each other but the timing is crazy.

3 comments:

Brookie Biggers said...

Hey I love the pic of you and the hubby!! So cute,,, and thanks for keeping my brain in check. Your posts make me think.

Anonymous said...

This post went over my head.. but I love you just the same!! :)

Diane said...

Em- I am just saying that this guy might have gotten away with it if he kept his mouth shut about Bank of America.