I thought I would share some of the stuff we have been doing this holiday season. My mom is the greatest and she does so many fun things for us. This first picture is Laurel as St. Lucia bringing in the yummiest rolls in the whole wide world. They are rams horns and symbolize something to do with fertility. Ahh! I had to limit myself…no baby for me please.

Next is English Christmas. My cousin in serving a mission in England so my mom decided to do this with their family. I don't know what is up with my snaggle tooth. On English Christmas you eat fish and chips and then there are poppers with these paper crowns (oh yeah I got a lot of poppers) and REALLY bad jokes like this:
Why are Elephants big, grey, and wrinkly? Because if they were small, white, and round they would be aspirin.


On Monday we are having Mexican Christmas complete with fireworks, a piƱata, and my mom trying to pass off Taco Bell Enchiladas as her own. She does it every year and someone always asks for the recipe.
Hope you all are having a great holiday time. I just barley made it to work…it is snowing like crazy. I LOVE my JEEP.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! Hope you guys have a good holiday! :)
Your mom is so funny! I love her!! Trying to pass of Taco bell as her own. LOL! Love all the pics but that in NOT Laurel in that pic. The Laurel I know is still a baby!
Hey, invite us next time. It's always fun to see your fam
We are so sad that we are missing all the fun this year! Katelynn saw the English christmas pics with the hats and said, "It is not fair!" I would have to agree! She also says, "We love you dear Diane and Jeff!" I would have to agree with that as well!
Post a Comment