Monday, May 4, 2009

Pesto, Mozzarella, & Tomato Pizza


Jeff says “This is the best pizza I have ever had!” and he has had a lot of pizza so I guess that means something. So the super easy method:

Buy a premade pizza crust (mine was Boboli)
Add Pesto like it is normal pizza sauce
Add Fresh Mozzarella
Top with thinly sliced tomatoes (make sure they are not too watery)

Bake in oven according to the directions for the crust…I did mine for 10 min at 400 or until the mozzarella is bubbly. You can cook it on a pizza stone or a cookie sheet – whatever just make it.

I think next time I make this I will do a homemade crust but it was a lazy day with no planning ahead.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

ok ! That does look so good. So, when you say pesto sauce, I must admit i've never purchased it..where do you get it?