We spent the weekend camping in Green River, UT or as Nikki called it “Park Camping.” Yes I picked a random spot off of a map and yes it was a lot like camping in a local park but the weather was awesome and I think that is a plus for camping in the middle of May. Here are some pictures from our trip.


This is crystal geyser. I have some photos of it going off the next day but they are on my phone and I am not that organized right now so this is what you are getting. This place was really cool and you could walk all over the place....way better then Yellowstone.

These are some petroglyphs in a place called Coal Canyon. I don't think we were supposed to be there but oh well. We also drove the Jeep through a giant sand pit trying to get there. We were a little off the beaten path.


Some super cool ruins. There was also a huge brick/stone building that was awesome. Why did these people live up here?
And last but not least a bathroom with no door. I had to go to the bathroom a lot on this trip and Jeff took a picture of every awesome bathroom that I used. That is its own post that will probably not happen so you get this one.
Who wants to go camping?
6 comments:
ME!
I SO want to go camping! Somewhere WARM without humidity!
OH. I'm so homesick!
Looks like you guys had fun! Hopefully we will be able to plan a trip with all of us this year! :) sounds fun?!
Camping sounds fun! Looks like you guys had a good time!
LOVE IT! I have been dying to go cmmping again! It looks like it was an awesome trip! I'm jealsou that you can just pick up and go and not have to haul a ton of kids and their stuff with!
GOOD FOR YOU!
How fun! I wish we were there.
How fun! We are up for camping anytime!! Love the pic of the bathroom.
Post a Comment