Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bilderberg 2009 Attendee List


http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php?success=1#/note.php?note_id=98799209001&ref=nf


I don't know if you will be able to link to this if you are not on Facebook but give it a try. If you don’t know about Builderberg then you don’t spend as much time on YouTube as I do. I think my craziness is finally starting to come out on my blog (really you guys have no idea how crazy I am) and hopefully you will all still like me.

Some interesting names:
David Rockefeller
George David, United States (Chairman and former CEO of United Technologies Corporation, board member of Citigroup)
Henry Kissinger
Timothy Geithner
Peter Thiel, United States (Clarium Capital Management LCC, PayPal co-founder, Board of Directors, Facebook)
Robert Zoellick, United States (former managing director of Goldman Sachs, President the World Bank)

After reading this I found lots and lots of interesting people and connections. I hope you enjoy it, just a little Tuesday Morning conspiracy for you.

No comments: