Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I Love Utah

So I was reading my Utah business paper this morning and learned that Utah is #1 in the nation for mortgage fraud...you just have to love it. We have $300 Million in open cases. This website is pretty interesting if you care http://www.fraudblogger.com/. I must leave this state - everyone is always scheming to get stuff done here and then going to church and making you feel bad for not wanting to do temple service at the open house even though you would have to take work off to do it. Really people some of us have to work because we didn’t make any money doing fraudulent mortgages.

2 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

YET... I'm coming BACK!
I don't think we will stay!

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

Interesting you should post this. One of our instructors just taught a loan fraud class last month and said that we were out of the number one spot for loan fraud.