Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Morning

Well maybe I should not post stuff like this. It is a pretty bad picture! After coming back from Wolverine on Monday night we caught Russ, Theresa, and Captain Bruce trying to break into my house. It was so funny. Theresa went running and a note to The Captain….your super reflector fireman coat is not a good choice for undercover ops. So they were decorating the front yard with black balloons and caution tape then I found all these must haves in my car in the morning. A cane the squeaks when you walk complete with a horn, some super bottle glasses to help me see, a cone for hearing (it works better for Jeff yelling), and my favorite a 30 sucks sucker.

Thanks for the surprise guys…I loved it. Now Russ look out for 30 and Berny 40 is right around the corner! And yes I know those shorts are really bad but I am 30 and now I am all about the mums. I MUST get my bangs fixed.

7 comments:

Kate said...

hehehe I hope I can have that much fun on my upcoming 3-0.

Marin said...

I love it! I am glad you posted that picture!

Lucie said...

Happy Happy Birthday (late)!

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

I am glad that you posted that pic, it sure did make me smile! Happy belated 30th. I turn the big 3-0 in October. I'm debating on whether I should have a party.

Nikki said...

That is one awesome picture! So now you know who Bern was talking to while we were at dinner. Love ya!

Brookie Biggers said...

yay! Happy birthday! I hope it was great.

Post-it Notes said...

Love this!! And I love the shorts too!