Monday, May 11, 2009

A Train Race....

This is just for Kate because she cared to ask. I have some iphone pics but they are not awesome. The only reason I have ever gone to one of these is because my dad is the fireman on duty and he gets free tickets. So a train race is the following: 3 cars chained together, the first car has an engine and the gas, the middle car has nothing, and the back car has a guy and just breaks. Then they drive around the track in a figure 8 pattern and crash and fall apart and all sorts of chaos. On this night there were 13 trains and I think only 8 finished the race. Three of them got stuck together and it took forever to get them apart. The train called "Chuck-a-Rama" lost his middle and back and had to drive around and around because he had no brakes. The train called "Bad-E-Conomy” didn't have any tires left and was just sparking around the track for 8 laps. So yes after the soda can chicken and the Christmas lights we did have a pretty trashy weekend. This weekend is camping and white water rafting! And Yes - I think that is a "She-Mullet."


1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow, my very own blog post. Thanks Diane. I never knew.