Monday, May 4, 2009

Look who is 30 - tomorrow

So three posts today and none of them are about the economy – yeah me!

I didn’t want to wait to do the recipes - who knows maybe you guys NEED them or maybe if I waited they would never get posted because I would forget about them so either way you all get super posts today.

Here are the pics from my birthday party…yes I did cut my own bangs so please don’t judge. Did I get a snowcone maker complete with REAL Snowie flavors? Yes I did! Don't you all want to come to my house now and have a Tigers Blood Snowcone...I bet you do.

2 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

I hate you...
don't TEMP the prego with Tiger's blood SNOWIE... when there is NOT one anywhere NEAR me... What is WRONG with these IOWANS and their lack of snow cone stands? I'll never know. I do know that it has been a LONG 9 years full of summer's without Snowcones!

I'm so jealous...
My kids are going to LIVE at your house because you will DRENCH their snowies with LOTS of flavor!

Happy Birthday TO YOU...
Love you.

Marin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER!
Sorry we missed the big party. 30 is not as old as you used to think it is...
PS Texas is the land of random snow cone stands, no two are the same. But, not one is a Snowie.