The yard is in and we have to mow it and everything. Our water bill is out of control with the stupid heat. I know these are not great pictures but we are not all as blessed as Jessie plus Jeff took them. If you look close you might find me in a few. We have a hummingbird garden (with 4 hummingbirds so far) and a really cool fountain that kids can even play in and some trees that hopefully make it. They were expensive. So everyone is officially invited to the "we have grass" BBQ.
7 years ago
6 comments:
YOUR YARD LOOKS AMAZING!!!
Shut up about the pictures... I have to find SOMETHING to do with my life... other than talk to a 2 year old and a 5 year old... These pictures are GREAT... and I DO see you in a few of them. It made me smile.
11 months to go... and we will be living CLOSER and we can see you more often.
Love you.
Your yard is beautiful. I'm enjoying your blog. Thanks for having one. :)
Yay! A yard!! It looks so nice. Cant wait til we live closer and then we can come to the bbq too.
WOWZERS.. That is A TON of grass!!! You will be LUCKY if you have time to throw a bbq after doing endless hours of yardwork! It looks great... such an accomplishment for you guys!
I am sooo jealous you have a yard! Someday. OH, well. Love ya.
The yard looks great. I would love to spruce up my yard, but I am not motivated right now. I figure I have a good excuse, though, being that I work full time and go to school full time.
Post a Comment