Thursday, July 31, 2008

Spirituality

So you might be getting sick of these but they are going to keep coming for now. You can just skip all these if you don’t like them or they make you uncomfortable. I am not trying to be preachy or convert anyone to “The Church” I am just exploring my feelings to see where I end up.

So read if you want – we are now at: (Ammon is cutting peoples arms off).

Alma 18:35 And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge, and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God.

This scripture really hit me as I was reading. I love thinking the Spirit is in me (or maybe can be) and will let me know what I need to know and give to me what I need to receive. I only need to recognize and listen to that spirit. I also really love that we get blessed according to our desires. When I am reading I really feel that the Lord does love me and wants to give me the things I need. The lord does have a plan for us – but we don’t get the road map ahead of time. He sends us down with a blindfold (hello girls camp) and we have to listen to find out where to go. If we do listen we get blessed with what we need in life. If you don’t listen who knows where you will end up (floating maybe like me right now).

No comments: