Thursday, August 21, 2008

Island Park, ID - The Last Family Reunion

So we just got back from the family reunion in Island Park, ID. My grandma always says it is "The Last Reunoin," but we keep having them so I don't know about that. Here is some of the stuff that we did-

- Caught Frogs

















Caught Fish -

Went to Yellowstone-


Lower Falls-

Feed the birds (see if you can find it!) Old Faithful -
Tried to stay away from the buffalo-


Stopped at Mesa Falls on the way.

We had a fun trip but to much driving and not enough bathrooms to say the least. I am glad to be home.

5 comments:

Brookie Biggers said...

OM goodness what a fun vaca! I love the buffalo video too funny!

Post-it Notes said...

That is sooo you to be catching frogs! Looks like you had a fun trip.

Kate said...

You guys look like you have so much fun together. What's your secret to staying happy together this long?

Nikki said...

Is the bird standing on your hand?! Funny! Looks like you had a good time. Love ya

Jessie Riley said...

I WANT TO CATCH FROGS!!!

Looks like you guys had so much fun.
I need a vaca!