Why does Texas suck?
- It is too big (what is up with that)
- It has a stupid shape
- Sage Brush
- What does Lone Star State mean anyway???
- The Cowboys (football team) lame-
- They say Ya’all
- They say All’ya’all
- Humidity
- Its Hot
The biggest reason why Texas sucks? Because on Thursday Marin, Michael, Katelynn, and James moved there (for no good reason) and I miss them.
7 years ago

4 comments:
Texas is not that bad! LoL!! At least when you go and visit its pretty fun and there are cool things to see and do.
Ya I remember how bad we all hated TEXAS when Kristas parents took her away from us to move there when we were in highschool( we were SO DRAMATIC-!!!)
So sad your sissy has moved away... just think how lucky we are these days with the internet and technology to keep in touch. Oh and now you will be able to go on MORE VACATIONS to visit them! :)
I'm with you! Just kidding. I'm sure they'll be back to visit. Talk Marin into starting a blog:)
WAIT. I believe Krista called it her TEXAS HELL HOLE!
OH. I'm sorry that you miss them. It is prob. so hard for her too.
HOW IS MOM HOLDING UP???
Post a Comment