Friday, August 1, 2008

Tuna Anyone?

I promise not to post a lot of pictures of my cat but I don't have any kids and this was funny.

She has a magnetic collar to get in her cat door so other cats don't come in. I didn't think anything about it and threw down the empty tuna can like I always do. I came back and found this. She was so mad - not that it was stuck to her collar but that she couldn't eat it.

4 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

is that Chicken... or Tuna?
{ok.. you might not be as lame as me and know why I think that is so funny.}

BUT. Seriously... this is SO FUNNY. I never thought about other kitty cats coming in. Good idea... I would FREAK if I found a random kitty in my house!

Kate said...

It's rare that I actually laugh out loud at something I read. Thanks, I needed that.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. that is funny! Thanks for sharing!!

Nikki said...

That is funny! Cute blog sister!