
Time for your weekly scripture- I know you love these. One good thing is they are keeping up with the Sunday School Lessons.
Alma 44:4
“Now ye see that this is the true faith of God; yea, ye see that God will support, and keep, and preserve us, so long as we are faithful unto him, and unto our faith, and our religion; and never will the Lord suffer that we shall be destroyed except we should fall into transgression and deny our faith.”
I am seriously having one of those years (or two years) where it just seems like no matter how hard I am trying NOTHING can go right. As soon as you think things are going to go one way they go the other. I don't even care which way please just pick one. because we might get car sick and I can't deal with that. My life has been a total roller coaster. I feel like I have no control over any of the craziness that is going on. Well guess what I DON’T have control and I never will. I have to accept it, even if I don’t want to.
This scripture is so calming – God will Support, Keep, and Preserve Us. OK I am cool with that. Let God go to work and I will give up control.
Also this week I bought The Power of Positive Thinking because of a business article I was reading. The book is just what I needed right now. It totally blindsided me by being a book about FAITH written by a minister. I think God is trying to tell me something. HAVE FAITH. I am trying to make money and he is sneaking in his messages. Just have faith and He will work out all the rest.
I am going on vacation next week so I am going to try to take some pictures to post.
Alma 44:4
“Now ye see that this is the true faith of God; yea, ye see that God will support, and keep, and preserve us, so long as we are faithful unto him, and unto our faith, and our religion; and never will the Lord suffer that we shall be destroyed except we should fall into transgression and deny our faith.”
I am seriously having one of those years (or two years) where it just seems like no matter how hard I am trying NOTHING can go right. As soon as you think things are going to go one way they go the other. I don't even care which way please just pick one. because we might get car sick and I can't deal with that. My life has been a total roller coaster. I feel like I have no control over any of the craziness that is going on. Well guess what I DON’T have control and I never will. I have to accept it, even if I don’t want to.
This scripture is so calming – God will Support, Keep, and Preserve Us. OK I am cool with that. Let God go to work and I will give up control.
Also this week I bought The Power of Positive Thinking because of a business article I was reading. The book is just what I needed right now. It totally blindsided me by being a book about FAITH written by a minister. I think God is trying to tell me something. HAVE FAITH. I am trying to make money and he is sneaking in his messages. Just have faith and He will work out all the rest.
I am going on vacation next week so I am going to try to take some pictures to post.
5 comments:
$$_______________________________$$$$$
__$$$$$$$$*_____________________,,$$$$$$$$*
___$$$$$$$$$$,,_______________,,$$$$$$$$$$*
____$$$$$$$$$$$$___ ._____.___$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$,_'.____.'_,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,, '.__,'_$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.@:.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
______***$$$$$$$$$$$@@$$$$$$$$$$$****
__________,,,__*$$$$$$@.$$$$$$,,,,,,
_____,,$$$$$$$$$$$$$* @ *$$$$$$$$$$$$,,,
____*$$$$$$$$$$$$$*_@@_*$$$$$$$$$$$$$
___,,*$$$$$$$$$$$$$__.@.__*$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,
_,,*___*$$$$$$$$$$$___*___*$$$$$$$$$$*__ *',,
*____,,*$$$$$$$$$$_________$$$$$$$$$$*,,____*
______,;$*$,$$**'____________**'$$***,,
____,;'*___'_.*__________________*___ '*,,
,,,,.;*____________---____________ _ ____ '**,,,,
*.°
º
...°
....O
.......°o O ° O
.................°
.............. °
............. O
.............o....o°o
.................O....°
............o°°O.....o
...........O..........O
............° o o o O
*
I know exactly what you mean. I am a total control freak when it comes to certain things. It would be hard to be that patient for so long. We went to Lagoon today so when I saw the pic, it totally threw me. Funny, huh?
Ok so I wonder if I can count reading your blog as scripture study time! I love hearing your thoughts on things! :)
Right now, this is as close as I am getting to reading scriptures. You're becoming my inspiration because frankly, I need somebody to be a good example for me right now. Have fun on your vaca!
Does anyone know what is up with the random butterfly?? I don't know that person and it is creeping me out.
Post a Comment