I am alive – I must move this picture down it is getting very boring to look at. Jeff and I have been studying for the GMAT and we took it yesterday and might I say that we did B-A-D BAD!! Now I have to decide if I want to take it again. More like should I take it again – I am sure that I don’t want to. We must have been studying the wrong math stuff or something because I think I could have done better with my old stand by method of pick “d” for Diane. So my life for the last 2 weeks has been work then my head stuck in a book for 4 hours a night. Maybe I don’t want to go back to school. Does anyone know how much money you have to give a school before they just give you a degree? That seems like the easiest way to get one. So please be grateful that I have been neglecting my blog because otherwise it would have been stuff like if two trains leave the train station going in different directions at different speeds….blah! I know how to do that but was it on the test? Nope!!
So now I need a break and I am trying to plan a fishing trip to Lake Voldemort and I really want to go camping. If anyone has a weekend they want to go we are in.
Oh- one other awesome thing happened that I did not get a picture of and I should have. It is soccer season as we all know and on Saturday Jeff came home (hurt as usual) with a giant square bruise (hickey looking thing) all the way across his forehead from ---- running into the net. I will try to take a video of his demonstration of how you fall into the net – it is awesome.
PS – If anyone wants to see a REALLY bad wedding announcement please let me know and I will email it to you. It is not my all time favorite but it is good. It can’t go on the blog because it is unclear who reads this thing – maybe I should go private. If you sent me one it for sure is not yours.
7 years ago
8 comments:
Keep trying! You're giving me courage to apply this winter.
ps-I want to see this announcement.
yay. your back!!! You can do it.. TAKE THAT TEST AGAIN-- and KICK ITS ASS. ps. I want to see the announcement too. now I am excited!! :)
i want to see...
that is all i have time to comment on.
BABY IS SCREAMING!
Send the announcement my way! And I agree with Kate and Em... Keep studying and try again!
I want to see the announcement!
I think I have seen it.
So, I have been wondering what has happened to you. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment