Monday, June 8, 2009

A Hike and a Worm

We took a short little hike up to Pepperwood Falls on Sunday. I am only sharing these awesome pictures to tell a funny story. When we got to the falls there was a really big worm that looked like it was going to die. I don’t know why that worm was up there; maybe a bird dropped it or something. So Laurel and The Captain decided they needed to rescue it. I thought that meant something like move it to some dirt. Well I was wrong. When we got down I asked my Dad what he did with the worm and he said, “It’s in my pocket.” The big worm was in a handy purple latex glove (that everyone carries with them all of the time) in his pocket. Then it got placed in the back yard.



6 comments:

Brookie Biggers said...

AWE! I think thats the sweetest thing ever... and since karma comes around... I thinkyou dad is gonna be pretty like! Ummm but I am a little confused about why he had a glove?! But that's ok!

Kate said...

You're family is so cute.

Jessie Riley said...

OH. How I LOVE the captain!

Lucie said...

This sooo reminds me of Naiya (only the pocket would have been hers and the rubber glove would not be involved).

Post-it Notes said...

Love your dad! He is always SO prepared!

Marin said...

Katelynn wants to say, "Grandpa, that's just wierd! Why would you put a worm in your glove?"
As you know, you should always carry a laytex glove with you in case you have to rescue someone who may have some sort of disease. Thanks for the story!