Jeff and I decided we wanted to do something we hadn’t done before last weekend and somehow that ended up being Mystic Hot Springs. This place is crazy! Totally funny! I would not drive there special to go again but if you are passing through it is worth stopping and taking a soak. We were going to go camping there but once we got there I was glad we decided not to stay. The springs are open 24 hours and I think they would be really cool in the middle of the night. Please forgive the pictures…that is a towel in them and I don’t care enough to fix it. I wanted Jeff to do something weird in the picture and he said we didn’t need to do anything weirder then sit in this giant tub in the middle of nowhere. What is going on with my hair? Who knows....it is looking pretty cute. Does anyone want to come with us to The Homestead and swim in the crater?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
k--- this looks interesting. LOL looks like you had fun!!!
“You can not help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Abraham Lincoln
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go. " - Dr. Seuss
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson 1816
“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: “I’m from the government and I am here to help.”” - Ronald Regan
4 comments:
k--- this looks interesting. LOL looks like you had fun!!!
Looks like a nice place! Is there more than one tub? Or do you pay your fee and then wait your turn for the bath? Wierd!
Im sorry but I think that water looks disgusting!! Glad you had fun though!!
Post a Comment