Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Charts

My blog should be the winner of the random award. It is all over the place lately. I guess that is just how my life is right now. Jeff and I are working on getting stuff together but it seems to just be a really funny joke right now. Does life ever feel like you take one step forward and land in a giant hole and don’t know how to get out?

Anyway I ran into an awesome blog the other day called Zero Hedge. It is my new favorite. You don’t have to be a total financial geek to understand it. I think once a week you should go there and just look at all the charts. THE CHARTS SHOW ALL! It is crazy! I am telling you if you think the economy is in recovery you NEED to look at these charts. The economy is on life support…I don’t know how much longer it is going to hang on.

So yesterday I sat in awe while watching Timmy Geithner try and convince congress to give the Federal Reserve more power then God. Really – they would have control over your savings account, credit card reports, mortgage, spending, etc., etc. All while we have NO power to see/know what the Federal Reserve is doing. I need to figure out how to make a video to upload from my DVR because yesterday Larry Kudlow and Rick Santelli hit the nail on the head and they can say it much better then I can.

We all just need to stay vigilant and keep up to date about all the changes that are going on. I know so many things are happening and it is so hard to keep track but it is so important – pretty soon we may not have a voice at all so speak up while you can.

1 comment:

Post-it Notes said...

I love the randomness of your blog!! We need to do lunch soon.