Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fireworks are FUN

One of the best things about living in Utah is all the Fireworks. I LOVE fireworks. I try to go to as many as I can.

Here is the 2009 Calendar
June 6 – Pony Express Days – Eagle Mountain
June 13 – Orem Summer Fest – Orem City Park
June 20 – South Jordan Days – South Jordan Park
June 27 – Herriman, Taylorsville, West Valley
July 3 - The Canyons or Centerville
July 4 – Everywhere, Sandy, Riverton, Provo, West Jordan, Salt Lake City
July 18 – American Fork, Draper
July 24 – Spanish Fork, Liberty Park
August 1 – Garden City – Raspberry Days
August 8 – Midvale Harvest Days

How cool is that and I am sure I missed a ton of them.

2 comments:

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

I have mixed feelings about fireworks. I like them for all the festivities during Westfest and 4th of July, but I do not like my neighbors setting off the illegal ones behind and beside my backyard, at all hours of the night.

Nikki said...

Hey you missed Saratoga Splash next weekend June 13th.