Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crafty

I had a crazy weekend and one thing on my list for reasons I can’t explain was this valentines craft and while I am not crafty or into valentines day my shelf was looking a little plain after I took Christmas down and this is what I ended up with. The shelf is still pretty empty. I need someone with some skills to come and spruce it up for me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute..Did you take a class?? I love it! my shelfs needs some decorating, maybe I will do one.

Diane said...

No class...I stole it from Heartland paper and we made our own. Jeff says now his tools are girly after cuting out these blocks.

Post-it Notes said...

Love it!!! You did such a good job! So glad to see that the paper I gave you got some use!

Brookie Biggers said...

oooo I LOVE it way cute!

Nikki said...

It's cute.

Marin said...

Looks great!