I love to feed the ducks (because I am 4 at heart). I think it is so much fun and these ducks are just crazy. Look how many there are! That is maybe half of them. They are at 9800 South on the Jordan River Parkway if you want to take the kids or something. The ducks are out of control though...they all come running up so the kids would have to be kind of brave. If you have never seen a duck jump then you need to go and feed these ducks. It is so funny.
Please forgive the picture it is from Jeffs iphone.
6 comments:
I LOVE THIS. You can take my kids there when I move there. They have banned us from feeding our ducks. Bunch of hippies say it's "UN.NATURAL" I guess ducks are not supposed to live on boxes of cheerios. {who knew}
I am glad you take a break once in a while and do something fun. We will have to take our kids there... they would love it!
How fun I am going to have to take the boys, They would love it!
I seriously should take Hope and Luke but I think Hope would run with that many ducks running up to her. She finally got over her fear of small dogs. She might need her Aunt Diane to help her.
Last spring I took Katelynn and James to Wheeler Farm to feed the starving ducks and they both ran away crying when the hundreds of crazy ducks saw me take bread out of my bag. Now James will only feed ducks if they are in the water and he is not.
Who needs kids when you are a kid yourself! Love it!!
Post a Comment