Hello blog world...I need a friend to come to this class with me. I think it looks like a really good idea to save some money and have some real home-cooked meals with out all the fuss (dishes).
Let me know if you are interested.
http://www.jordandistrict.org/depts/forms/community/Winter09catalog.pdf
It is on page 4 of the catalog and 7 of the pdf.
It is the once a month cooking class on 02/10/09. I have not signed up yet because I dont' want to go alone.
7 years ago
3 comments:
I would go with you but I think thats a little far for me to drive :( But share what you learn on your blog!!
I would love to goto the class with you. Your chickem pictures are great I can't believe they didn't want them.
LYSAB mom
I would TOTALLY go. But. I have the same prob. as Krista.... except I might win for DISTANCE!
:)
Please share! :)
Post a Comment