Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Super Depressing


Jessie - I don't care....Look how short my hair is!!

In the words of Zach and my fav do you like my hair comment of all time..."I liked it better the other way."


So too bad. I am posting something depressing today. Still nothing to do at work - I am taking pictures (super cute pictures) of myself on my iphone. I need help. Someone please call me!


10 comments:

Jordan said...

I would call but I don't have your number.... What's wrong with the hair, I like it? Ahhh iphone trader... Us BB user will rise and crush you one day (ok maybe not). I wish Version carried the iphone but I'm stuck due to coverage reasons, maybe the new BB touchscreen will not suck????

Jessie Riley said...

OH. I actually like it!

HOW SHORT IS IT IN THE BACK??? I think it looks SUPER cute. Nothing like my NASTY choppy ugly haircut I was sporting this summer! UGH!

You are too cute!

I wish you would get something to do at work... that would mean that things would be getting better!

AND... tell me more about your TWO weeks in the mid.west!

AND.AND... I need a pattern for pajama pants. I'm being Wonder WOman for halloween... except I'm going to be the MOM.Version, not the sexy version of the costume that you can find in the stores. Any ideas? I was thinking of making some Jammie pants with STARS or something... and could you also please design a pattern for a headband and arm bands while you are at it! THANKS! :)

I miss you!

Jessie Riley said...

OK. and I totally love the Zach comment... at least you don't look like a SHAG.POP! {seriously...}

Diane said...

Jess- Maybe on the PJ Pants. But how about get some blue leggins and glue gold stars on them??? My second vote - the sexy costume. Jaren will love me forever if you do it. Right now I have a crazy sewing project (I can't tell you will see pictures later - I am too old for what I am doing) so more sewing is a bit daunting and pjs are soo easy - only like 4 seems and a hem - you can do it!!!

I just found out I am not talented enough to take a picture of the back of my head by myself. Maybe I have to talk to people at work...oh wait no one is here!! I am surprised every two weeks that my checks don't come back.

Jordan- the BB touchscreen already sucks!! iphones rule!!

Brookie Biggers said...

ALRIGHT AlREADY
diane your gorgeous!!!
yOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!
pERSONALY i WISH ,MMINE LOOKED THAT GOOD!

bushbaby said...

you are always worried about your new haircuts, and i think i have seen all of them in the last 5 years, and they are all cute. you could be bald and still look amazing. i'm still bummed about poker night, maybe we can do something next week?

Nikki said...

So, I can't really see what it looks like cuz you r pulling a face. It might be a little short but it's cute and your hair grows fast anyway.

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

I think your hair is cute too! I don't think that I can really get away with short hair...makes me look like my brother more. Besides, it takes me soo long to grow out my hair that I really have to put some thought into it otherwise I will regret it later on.

Anonymous said...

Diane.. I think your hair is DARLING!

Jessie.. I second the sexy wonder woman costume.. what the heck... Halloween is only once a year!!! I would Do it! Besides.. have you ever seen wonderwoman wearing pj pants? nope me either.

Post-it Notes said...

You're such a dork. I like your hair and I love the pic that posted showing if off. You are hilarious. So, tell me about your new job!