Reading today and come across this....
D&C 25:10
"And verily I say unto thee that thou shalt lay aside the things of this world, and seek for the things of a better."
I really think some crazy things are coming our way. I don't know the timing and I don't really think it will be today or tomorrow but the current system cannot continute to operate the way that it does. I don't even know what that means maybe just a change - who knows. I just found this and thought it was a nice reminder of what we should be working towards anyway.
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah, I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately. What things I need to change to make my life better and our families'.
Oh, and I need some advice. We just got our quarterly statement from Bern's 401K and we lost 5K> What should we do?? My parents are talking about taking the penalty and putting their money in a money market acct. What do you think?? The economy makes me sick. The only way I can deal with the loss is to think that half of the money in there was Smalley's contribution and we lost their money not ours. I know it's not really that way but still makes me feel a little better.
Post a Comment