At least this woman has a reason to vote for Obama. This clip is funny and pretty short. Just vote for Obama and he will pay for your mortgage and car…it is as good a reason as any other I have heard.
Sorry no updates lately. I am not very excited about anything and don't have much going on.
Here is a run down of my week: Saturday - went to the movies by myself, Sunday - slept in - almost missed 1:00 church. Work week - BLAH! I am going crazy. I’ve had a fever for like 4 weeks now. I think it is my tooth so I am ignoring it (probably why I am not very excited about anything). Tonight - giant pixie stix if you trick-or-treat at my house. We don't have kids so we like to send them home with as much sugar as possible. Hey - you had them and must pay the price. I am not even dressing up today. This is the first time ever that I didn’t bother with a costume. So sad…I swear there is something wrong with me.
7 years ago
2 comments:
Hey bern made me listen to this clip on Glenn Beck like 3 times. It's so scary that she really believes that. OH, and see if you can get excited about this....I have 2 tickets via my friend Kacy for Twilight thurs night at Thanksgiving point. It's you and me babe. Sorry we didn't make it over on halloween. We had a crazy busy day grandparents and then our neighborhood and a dinner at my neighbors.
Sounds to me like you need to get that tooth checked out!
Giant pixi stix... Im glad we did not trick-or-treat to your house!
Post a Comment