Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do you REALLY support Obama...Take a simple test and find out!










http://www.barackobamatest.com/
Follow the link above and see if you REALLY agree with Obama on some important issues.
His tax policy alone is out of control.

3 comments:

Jordan said...

In all fairness this test does seems to have a bias.

The creator, Brad O’Leary, is obviously a supporter of McCain which is evident from a quote under "The Author" link on this site from former Senator and former economic advisory to John McCain, Phil Gramm.

It also seems to have some inaccuracies if you compare what this site seems to imply are Obama's position to an unbiased review. For example if you visit the nonpartisan website http://www.taxfoundation.org/candidates08/ you will find numerous discrepancy from what this test says and what this nonpartisan, non-profit group has researched.

Now I am not one to sway anyone one way or the other but I think it is important that people be given accurate information to base their decisions on.

It also frustrates me when some guy who in my opinion has come up with a gimmick to peddle his latest book, takes advantage of people who are looking for legitimate answers on where the candidates stand.

Kate said...

Well... I was going to comment but then I found that it had already been said for me. Thanks Jordan.

Diane said...

I agree this test does tend to lean toward McCain. I am not voting for McCain or Obama. I can't find a test for McCain or I would put it up. I just want the government to stay out of my life! I don't even care about any of the social policies anymore. We need someone who is fiscally responsible. America can't take the spending anymore. Whether McCain or Obama wins America is going to look like a totally different county in the next four years. Neither of them can do what needs to be done because of politics. Stay tuned for the International Financial Summit 11/15/08. (Thanks France!)