I urge you to watch this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL-9CV-qbMw
I know you all get bored of my posts on the economy but I am addicted. It is so scary!
As I type the DOW is down -434 and falling fast. I have been doing a ton of reading and research about how we got into this mess and they only way out is to have a crash so we all realize what is happening.
I you want to go about the gold standard (thank you Nixon), trade deficits, mark to market, bank ratios, and the dollar let me know…….it is amazing the mess we got ourselves into and that the government thinks we can get out of it by issuing more debt.
On a lighter note we drove the Alpine Loop yesterday. It was beautiful. I will post some pictures later. If you have not been on a Fall drive it is prime time to do it. I don’t think the color will be around much longer.
7 years ago
2 comments:
I soooo don't think this stuff is boring. I appreciate you posting all of these things. I think we all need to be more educated about the state of our economy.
I don't have any time right now, but I will be back to watch your link. I promise!! I also appreciate you posting things like this, because it may be scary.. but its our reality..and our kids reality too. I fear for them. We need to deal with it and we all need to become more aware of this urgent situation. Keep your posts coming.
Post a Comment