Monday, October 20, 2008

Disneyland

We just got back from Disneyland. We got up at 4:00am on Thursday and flew in to CA and went straight to Disneyland to spend the whole day. I was so tired but we had a good time.

Katelynn (6) was a Super Tropper and went on ALL the big rides she was tall enough to go on. The last roller coaster we went on was the kiddie coaster is Toon Town and when we got off she said it was boring. She even rode Space Mountain with her hands up the whole time. James (2) also rode his first roller coaster, The Matterhorn, how crazy is that. He loved it!!

Thanks to all who voted. We did where our skirts even though my costume got toned down a bit. It was way to hot to wear leg warmers and long mittens.

Here are some pictures of our adventures –

Now it is back to the real world and the stupid economy. BLAH!





Oh – I only saw one puke at Disneyland so that is really good for me. I didn’t panic or anything.

3 comments:

Lucie said...

Sounds like a blast (except for the seeing puke thing). I'm sure it's hard to be back in "reality" after a trip like that! :)

Post-it Notes said...

Cute, Cute skirts. Im glad you had fun. I am disappointed that you didnt have leg warmers on!

Nikki said...

Ditto on the leg warmers but proud of you for doing it.