I have had a couple people ask me what they should do with their 401K's and investments - mostly my dad!! I don't have very much money to lose so I am not that concerned about my money just my well being.
I am first of all going to recommend that you read this book: Crash Proof – It does a really good job of explaining why America is in this mess and how it is going to be REALLY hard to get back. I personally believe that America as we know it today has a very limited time left. (I don’t know where we are going to end up – or I won’t post it on this blog - long run is a lot better).
Here is my money advice:
1. Get Food – 1 year supply or more. This so important Do it today!!
2. Get Water – same opinion as the Food – DO IT TODAY!!
3. Get some guns and ammo – this is for food (and protection – but don’t freak out). If things get really bad the buck in my backyard who eats all my tomatoes and then spits themout turns into dinner.
4. Buy some gas and keep it in your garage. I think there may be some supply issues in the near future.
5. If you need money for the next 5 years and you have it in the market – take it out TODAY. Any short term investments should not be in the market right now or really ever. If you have to take a hit on your 401K or IRA and you feel you will need the money then take it out. Long term money MIGHT be ok. I don’t know.
6. If you have money you want to invest BUY GOLD – projections are gold will get above $1,500 – I see it going way higher then that. I’m not saying why or you will think I am a kook.
7. Do not at this time make any major purchases – if possible to not get into debt.
8. Get a plan in place with your family about where to meet if communications go down and you need to get together.
9. Hold on to your boot straps people – I think we are in for a crazy ride.
One of the people I know who has been right on for over a year has some youtube videos. They date back to over a year and he has predicted most of the stuff that is happening. Search “manoftruth” and watch what he has to say. I know him personally and he is a really good guy.
7 years ago
4 comments:
I know you are a kook but I love you anyway!
Kris-I will have food. You might need me and my kook food.
I will share-cause I love you!
So, we need to get together soon. I need to talk to you about this.
Post a Comment