Friday, September 12, 2008

Whats for Dinner?


I have had a lot of people ask me for this recipe. It is Kraft Foods so I give them all the credit. It is really good and pretty easy (if you have a Jeff to cook it). So for all you who wanted it.

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken

1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves

PLACE large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; preheat grill to medium heat. Pour 2 Tbsp. of the dressing over chicken in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with the dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. to marinate. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag and marinade.
GRILL chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing.
TURN chicken over; place, cooked-side up, on foil on grill. Top evenly with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill an additional 8 min. or until chicken is cooked through (165ºF).

5 comments:

Jessie Riley said...

I do NOT have a Jeff to cook it for me... can I borrow YOUR Jeff? {oh, and while you're sending Jeff... can you come too please!}

Thanks for the recipe! It is YUMMMMMMY! What else did we have with it? The tomatos? Recipe????

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

This looks good which means that I'll likely mess it up because I just don't have a cooking thumb (instead of a green thumb like it gardening, get it?) Ha ha.

Lucie said...

I don't want to borrow yours because I'm sure you need him, but where can I buy a Jeff to cook it for me?

Anonymous said...

I looked this recipe up after having it at your house for dinner! It was wonderful that night... and one of our favorites now. I even used pesto marinade instead of the Kraft dressing and it is super yummo!! Thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

If you need a Jeff I got mine at Albertsons.