Saturday, September 13, 2008

How Did This Happen To Me?


If you don't know what Jeff and I are doing in the picture your life must be blessed with no Xbox 360.


If this scene looks familiar to you then you can understand my pain. I still don't know how I got sucked in.


6 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

ok, we are playstation people and I have NO idea what you are doing... please enlighten me, I would love to know!

Jessie Riley said...

This picture makes me SMILE!

Anonymous said...

nope... I have no idea here either! HEY... at least its something you can enjoy doing together, right??

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brookie Biggers said...

Yeah I am a litle toooo familiar Diane. My kids are on it constantly! I have to really watch who they are talking too! It's fnny that you play too. Smiles

Diane said...

XBOX Live Check. Head set Check. Berny telling me I sound "Nerdy" Check. I know Jessie and Nikki can relate. Jeff and I are playing a stupid game on XBOX live. We have on the headset so we can talk to his brother. I don't think you know how many hours of Jeffs life he spends looking like this.