Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SHOULD CONGRESS BAILOUT WALL STREET TO HELP MAIN STREET?



VOICE YOUR OPINION!!!

Visit this website - http://congressorg.capwiz.com/congressorg/headlines.tt

You can send an email to your congressperson, senators, and President all at once. Just a short little email letting them know what YOU want. That is their job. If there was ever a time when they needed to listen to the people that time in NOW!!

I don't know if I can stress how important this is. My personal opinion is that this "bailout" is a move toward socialism and is nothing more than a band aid on a huge wound that needs a couple layers of stitches. This problem can be fixed but this is not the answer. Make the people on Wall Street pay for the risks THEY took. It will be hard for a year or so but after that it can get better. With the bailout we are getting reverse socialism - taking money from the poor and giving it to the rich.

Let the FREE MARKET decide the fate of these large firms. It was their risk - not mine. I don't know about you but I got no reward for the risk they took. I'm still waiting for my golden parachute.

2 comments:

Brookie Biggers said...

Wow finally someone I agree with!
Love the post Diane!

Diane said...

Brooke- I really think a lot of people feel this way but don't know what to do about it. The government doesn't listen to us anymore.