Thursday, September 18, 2008

What is this????

Doing some internet searching today and found this photo. Thought I would share. Your Welcome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha....OH my heck! that is so funny! I am going to send that one to james.. he will just die!

Jessie Riley said...

It took me looking at this for a WHILE until I got it. I was trying to figure out who this guy was!

SOOOO FUNNY!

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

Um, I don't get it. I guess I may have to look at it awhile before I figure it out too...unless you want to give me a hint! That sure would be nice.

Diane said...

Kristen - that lady has the subway bar in her butt. I was laughing so hard I almost peed.

Scott and Kristen Baker said...

I see it now! Either she is just completely clueless or she was too embarrassed to move. That is funny. BTW, speaking of Subway, I once walked across the street from the Old board building to Subway with the paper toilet seat cover hanging out from my pants. I guess it got caught and I didn't realize it until some lady pointed it out. So, now those people know that I am a sanitary person!