Thanks Em for my 1st Tag.
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Dating Jeff.
2. Working Full Time @ Alamo Rent-a-Car.
3. Had a Pajama Business and lots of Pajamas.
4. Still Living at Home with Mom and Dad
5. Going to SLCC (full-time) I remember being so busy and never sleeping because I wanted to be with Jeff so I never went to bed.
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Visiting Teaching
2. Make a Pasta Salad for the Block Party tonight (why did I not do this yesterday??)
3. Pack to go camping tomorrow
4. Go to Work and sit around while I have lots of other things I could be doing.
5. Stress out about the loan Jeff is trying to close next week. (Call Jeff ever hour).
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Diet Coke
2. Smartees
3. Jr. Mints
4. Rice (I can't get enough)
5. Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire: (IF I was a millionaire - I am changing this to WHEN I am a millionaire!! Positive Thinking People).
1. Pay off my House.
2. Buy a condo on a beach somewhere.
3. Put a lot away to see if I can live on the interest.
4. QUIT MY JOB!!
5. Have a baby.
Five places I've lived:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Sandy, UT
3. Herriman, UT
- can't fill up 5 here. I guess I am pretty stable (with moving anyway)!
Five jobs I've had: (this year??? j/k)
1. 1st job was Alta Canyon Sports Center
2. Alamo Rent-a-Car (worst job ever!!)
3. Salt Lake Board of REALTORS
4. The Clawson Group (1st real job out of college)
5. CFG (this is where I am now)
7 years ago
2 comments:
When did you live in LA?
Kate - I was born in LA. So just my first two years. Both of my parents families are from there.
Post a Comment