Did they have professional models that “looked” like Edward and Jacob? YES! Was it so stupid that I HAD to get my picture taken? YES! I think Jeff might be jealous.
I am withholding my review for those who did not go yet.
"Doing things my own way and never giving up."
6 comments:
We are so cute!! That was way fun. I'm glad you decided to come with me. The models that are supposed to look like Jacob and Edward still make me crack up.
ok the picture with you standing with the "models" officially makes you a dork, but we already knew that!!! I just don't understand all the TWILIGHT excitement... I guess that makes me the dork!!! Glad you had fun!
So, I was looking at the pics you emailed me... the one with the models... The"Jacob" guy is totally making a funny face. Raising an eyebrow, Look closer. It's funny, I was cracking up.
OK. I went to see it with my friends on Saturday night... I'm DYING to know what you thought... Since you are my friend that likes NO MOVIES!!!
and... WHY are you in Vegas??? I have pregnant brain and i KNOW you told me... but I cannot remember!
Jess - I think I laughed out loud through most of the movie. It was a bit low budget to say the least! I really wanted to like it but the production was soo bad and the acting was soo bad.
-What did you think!
-Vegas to see the the G-parents so they didn't have to drive up for Thanksgiving.
shhh, dont spoil it! I think I am going to see it tomorrow. I am hoping that it doesnt ruin the book!
Post a Comment