On Sunday Jeff made me read Helaman Chapter 13. I don’t know if he enjoys freaking me out but he did a good job. This chapter is the prophesy of the destruction of the Nephites by Samuel the Lamanite. A lot of this chapter is a parallel to things happening today. I am going to encourage you to read and even give you a link to make it easy.http://scriptures.lds.org/en/hel/13
Oh – and if you want some other creepy stuff to read. I know everyone loves this… Knowledge is Power!
This link is to an article called Commanding Heights and discuses the history of the Weimar Republic in Germany that leads up to the Nazi Party and Hitler. FACINATING!
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/commandingheights/shared/minitext/ess_germanhyperinflation.html
Hey my last post was about Toilet Papering...so that was fun. The fun can’t last forever. I told my dad we got toilet papered and he asked if I saved it in my storage. I didn’t but maybe I should have.
No comments:
Post a Comment