Well the elections are over….and I think I have figured out what is wrong in this country. We are living in Bizzaro America where the opposite of what should happen happens. As a side bar I must put in a disclaimer that this is in no way related to the election. We have a new President and I am proud that we live in a county where we can elect new officials so peacefully even when we do not agree.So I was watching the market yesterday and the DOW is up 305 with the uncertainty of the elections and today when we know who the president is they are headed back down. It has been like this for a while now. GDP #’s lower than expected DOW up. Lower Fed interest rates DOW down. Consumer confidence lowest ever DOW up, unemployment up DOW up. It doesn’t make any sense to me at all. A few other backwards things…oil supplies reduced, gas prices down. The Fed was going to by bad paper from failing banks, changes mind and buys bad banks give ½ of money to shareholder dividends. Do you see where I am going? Obviously we are in Bizzaro America! What color Kryptonite do we need to get out of this.
1 comment:
Bizarro America is right. There is no rhyme or reason to anything!
Post a Comment