I was looking at the new designs at Threadless.com and that come out on Monday and today you can buy a shirt with Kate on it.
Kate I totally think you should buy this. It looks just like you- the link is below.

"Doing things my own way and never giving up."
6 comments:
Umm... are you talking about me?
Yes! I think this looks like you.
HA HA! I can SEE what you are thinking... if I try REALLY hard... but I don't think this looks like K8 NOW... maybe in HS!
by the way K8... i miss you. would you please BLOG again sometime before the end of the year? ;)
ok I kind of see it, but she looks way to serious to be kate!!! lol you are funny.
OH and as far as Poker night, are we really going to be playing poker?? because I am really, so very bad at poker!!!! Let me know what I can do to help out.
I can see it! I think it looks like Kate!
To be fair Jessie I don't think Diane has seen me since HS. :) And yes, I am trying my very best to get a blog post up by the end of the year. Since blogger is one of a handful of sites I can access from work it just may happen. :)
Post a Comment