
Ahhh...the first sign of springtime...tulips, grass getting green, finally taking down the Christmas lights, blooming trees, birds singing...nope to me it is this guy. These little guys are everywhere in Utah and every time I see them I want to run them over. I know I don’t have kids and maybe I should understand a little better but it seems to me, a non-mother, that maybe….just maybe you could teach your kids not to play in the street instead of putting this little guy out and letting your kids run wild. You can’t even drive down the street without the moms looking at you like you are driving like a maniac through a crowded park or something when all you are trying to do is get home though a maze of skateboards, bikes, baseball bats, basketballs, and KIDS IN THE STREET (protected by a little yellowman with an orange flag)!
5 comments:
OK. This bugs ME... and I am a MOM!
Stay outside and WATCH your kids... people should drive slowly, just in case a kid runs into the street to retrieve a ball etc. but children should NOT be playing in the STREET where the cars belong. RIGHT? just a thought...
Here here! I get the evil eye too when I am driving slowly down the street, trying to get to my driveway.
HAHA... oh my gosh!AGREED~ Why do people do this?
You crack me up!
I think you should buy a couple of them and glue them to your bumpers, just think of the looks you would get then! Yes... I am a very, very sick and twisted person.
Post a Comment