Me: “What are you doing?”
Jeff: “What do you mean?”
Me: “Um…It’s 11:30 and where did that laptop come from?”
Jeff: “I wanted to see if it works.”
Me: “Is that important right now?”
Jeff dinking around with stuff that does not matter “Well I just wanted to see.”
Me: “Do you have to bring it to bed?”
Jeff: “I wanted to work on it.”
Me not so happy: “Please turn it off.’
- One HOUR later
Me: “Really….is there a reason you came to bed?”
Jeff: - no answer still
-file under things I did not know about my husband when we got married.
And....don't Jeff and Berny look the same....1st person to tell them apart wins a prize! Nikki is disqualified.
5 comments:
Thats too funny I have had the same conversation with Brandon.. Well pretty close anyway! I was hoping after Brandon got his Bachlors degree in comp science he would be burnt out on computers... no such luck... OH.WELL.
Jeff is on the right...
send me a prize.
I love this random post... it is SO something that Jaren would do!
That computer case is as big as Scott's! He will have us go to bed and then 20 minutes later, get up and check his Myspace apps.
Ok this cracks me up!!!! Especially the laptop part.. The whole point to a laptop is so you can play on the computer IN BED.. for no apparent reason at all. Such a boy thing! Thanks for posting this.. it made me smile!
hilarious. I have spent many a night with a laptop in the bed.
Post a Comment