Yes….this is how EXCITING my life is. Kind of sad but I am sharing anyway. This weekend I did manage to get the garden planted. I hope you all want some tomatoes because they look so cute at IFA you just have to bring home 12 plants.
So the egg was HUGE…twice as big as all the other ones we have been getting and it had two yokes in it. It was Yummers.
and... I just have to know if you planted my Basil? I'm so excited that you are doing this for me. We will have to make Pesto when my plants that you are planting for me get big enough!
I love that you are posting about something NOT depressing! YAY!!!!! Hooray for the big egg!
“You can not help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves.” - Abraham Lincoln
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go. " - Dr. Seuss
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson 1816
“The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: “I’m from the government and I am here to help.”” - Ronald Regan
4 comments:
Aw baby pictures.
ha ha... i love it K8!
and... I just have to know if you planted my Basil? I'm so excited that you are doing this for me. We will have to make Pesto when my plants that you are planting for me get big enough!
I love that you are posting about something NOT depressing! YAY!!!!! Hooray for the big egg!
ps. I do NOT love tomatoes... but I will make Salsa with you, to help you get rid of them. I love salsa.
Love the cute eggs!
Post a Comment