The first chicken egg! I love my little farm...I wish the chickens would have been more willing to be in the photo but that one was trying to eat my wedding ring.
By next week I should be drowing in eggs so if you want some let me know.
"Doing things my own way and never giving up."
6 comments:
Yay for eggs!
you look so cute with the chickens...
Did you cook it yet???? let us know how it turned out! :)
Are you liking having chickens? I'm quite sure we couldn't get away with it in our neighborhood. A girlfriend of mine is trying to get permission to have a goat (for milk, cheese & yogurt). I think you all are brave!
this is the coolest thing ever! I am so jealous I would love to have my own little farm!
(Note to self, chickens like shiney rings)
Hooray Chickens! And good job Boots for not eating them! If your eggs runneth over I would be happy to take some off your hands, I'm helpful like that.
Really if anyone is thinking of getting chickens they are really easy take care of and most places in Salt Lake are zoned for up to 6. You might want to double check. You can get away with anything as long as the neighbors don't complain and a basket of free fresh eggs should do the trick. We don't have a Rooster so the girls are pretty quiet.
Post a Comment