Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to The Captain...


Friday was The Captains “52nd” Birthday and we went to Pats BBQ. If you have not eaten there you really should. It is so yummy!

I just wanted to tell my Dad how AWESOME he is. I am so lucky to have a Dad who I know would do anything to help me out. I know he loves me and my sisters and I’m sure it was not easy raising 4 crazy girls. In my eyes my Dad is the guy who can fix anything and take care of any problem I might have (even if it is really stupid).

I love you Dad!

3 comments:

Marin said...

Happy Birthday to the best Dad ever! We love you! We miss the parties and the super great family!

Jessie Riley said...

YAY! Something NOT depressing.
I love the captain!

Happy Happy Birthday Captain Bruce!

Jaren will have to try this BBQ place when we get there... he will be missing our fav. bbq place here!

Nikki said...

AW! Tell your dad Happy Birhday from us.