Thursday, July 23, 2009

If you have 6 Chickens..

You get this many eggs every week.

5 comments:

Lucie said...

How hard is it to care for the chickens? What do will you do with them when it gets cold? I'm starting to think I want chickens... and maybe a goat.

Diane said...

I want a goat too! The chickens are super easy. In the winter they get a heat lamp in the coop and they are fine. The old farmers think you are crazy for doing it because they basically have a down comforter but I feel too bad. They just need food and water a couple times a week - get the eggs everyday and let them out to eat all the bugs.

Brookie Biggers said...

LOVE it! I want chickens so bad... but I've heard goats are a PAIN in the butt!

Jessie Riley said...

LOVING that my Bestest friend has chickens... because if your friend has SIX CHICKENS... you get FREE EGGS! :)

Next time, Aspen would like to collect an egg... fyi!

Diane said...

PLEASE everyone come get eggs... I have like 60 right now.